- Enchanting Living Room: Highlight the windows in your living room with floor to ceiling curtains, creating an enchantingly beautiful space. Accent with a silver sofa, two armchairs and a glass coffee table in the middle of the room and finish off the look with some fresh flowers and colourful artwork.
- A Splash of Colour Living Room: Colour contrasts work great in a living room and vibrant colours such as yellow, red, orange and green help remove any tension from within. Along with multi-coloured cushions and orange curtains, place three neutral gray sofas in a “u” shape with a cream ottoman serving as a table in the centre and complete room with an area rug in a brilliant shade of red.
- Comfortable Modern Living Room: A living room needs to be comfortable for you to relax and unwind. A light gray sofa/chaise combination with a mustard yellow armchair and a side and centre table in light wood with small artwork creates a modern yet comfy room to enjoy.
- Contemporary Cute Living Room: A favourite look with many people who like trendy furniture and other accessories that look quite stunning. If you have a fireplace, make that the centre-piece of the room. With a cream coloured sectional sofa w/chaise and a glass coffee table facing the fireplace, move the mocha brown cloth armchair to the corner of the room and place the matching coloured throw on the chaise to create a simple yet smart and attractive space.
- Cozy Living Room: Cozy and warm are two important elements for a living room. Make the room an eclectic mishmash that reflects your family. Choose family favourite colours such as green, brown and blue. A soft blue area rug sets the tone for a beautiful chartreuse green sofa and loveseat along with two coffee brown leather swivel armchairs and sturdy coffee and end tables. Red burlap shades as well as scattered toys compete the look of the room!
- Simple Living Room: Decorate your living room without putting any extravagant pieces anywhere. With light patterned tiles on the flooring and comfortable touches such as a light brown area rug highlighting a neutral sofa and love seat and one glass end table, the comfy look is completed with neutral beige pillows and throws.
Whatever look you want your living room to reflect, make it your own. Use your imagination and the resources you have at your disposal to help you achieve your dream room!!! Whether you have a small or large living room, lighting will always be key! Open up the curtains and let the light in or add another light fixture to the room.